It’s such an honor to know that there are people who actually read my blog, and some even find it inspiring. I was elated to return from Spain to find out that fellow blogger Talia from Art and Practice nominated veggievinyasa for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks Talia! You’ve brought a big smile to my face.
Now it’s my job to share seven random facts about me and 15 blogs I enjoy.
- I’m currently obsessed with homemade paninis.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate peanut butter (there’s an amazing recipe in The Vegan Scoop).
- Manatees, dolphins, elephants and dogs are among my favorite animals.
- I would love to go on an African safari trip someday.
- I have seven books stacked next to my bed that I’m reading/browsing through.
- My best friend bought me a subscription to VegNews Magazine for my b-day. Thanks Nicole!
- I have a horrible singing voice, but I’ll still do karaoke with my friends.
- Tracks by Linds ~all things veggie, yoga and travel
- Flowtation Devices ~dance and first-hand Kripalu yoga teacher training stories
- In Her Chucks ~ perhaps the coolest mom ever, she’s got an awesome “What’s in the box? ” series about her CSA deliveries
- Yoga with Nadine ~ a yoga teacher with insightful posts
- Sometimes Sweet ~ Rebecca’s got a great 30 Before 30 List
- NancyCreative ~ gorgeous food photos and yummy recipes
- Easy Vegan Eating~ advice from a life-long vegan
- Camille Styles ~ great taste in decorating, fashion and food
- Cannelle et Vanille ~ beautiful shots of the country
- The Kind Life ~ Alicia Silverstone’s blog on all things veggie and being earth-friendly
- Oh She Glows ~ recipes galore
- Green Your Decor ~ eco-friendly home style
- A Sonoma Garden ~ ever wanted to live on a farm in California?
- Rawmazing ~ making raw food look delicious
- The Daily Downward Dog ~ yoga stuff, and I especially like the playlists
Care to share a random fact? How about your favorite blogs?