It’s awards season in the blogging world, and I’m honored to share that House Poulette nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not really sure what that means, but I’m happy to have a fan. Thanks for the love!
Here are the rules:
Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
Blogs I love:
- Her New Leaf ~ Awesome advice for bloggers, as well as crafty ideas and fun Cali pics
- A Sonoma Garden ~ If you’ve ever dreamed about living in an organic California garden, check out her gorgeous photos and posts
- Meet the Shannons ~ A creative couple who’s veganizing recipes from The Betty Crocker Cookbook
- Chocolate Covered Katie ~ Amazingly delicious recipes that are healthy
- A Dose of Pretty ~ Pictures of all things pretty
- Crunchy Betty ~ My go-to for homemade product ideas and recipes
- Manifest Vegan ~ Gorgeous healthy recipe photos, plus the occasional post about happiness
Seven random facts about me:
- Sex and the City is my favorite show ever.
- I went to NYC to see each of the movies.
- I’m a Pisces and so is my gay hubby.
- I’m obsessed with avocado.
- My favorite place is the beach.
- My buddies and I like to make up silly bowling names.
- I love magazines, especially Marie Claire.
Can you guess which one’s me?
What are your favorite blogs? Care to share a random fact about yourself?
(I’m beach bunny….M was Jersey and this was one of the few times I’ve scored higher than him.)